UPSC NDA I 2020 Exam Date
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advt No. : 04/2020 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 08/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/01/2020 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 28/01/2020
- NDA I OLD Exam Date : 19/04/2020 (Postponed)
- NDA I New Exam Date : 06/09/2020
- Admit Card Released : 10/08/2020
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash E Challan Fee Mode Submit the Exam Fee at State Bank of India SBI Any Branches in India.
Vacancy Details Total : 418 Post
National Defence Academy NDA
|Age Between: 02/07/2001 to 01/07/2004||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board|
|10+2 Intermediate Class 12 Exam Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.|
Naval Academy NA
10+2 Cadet Entry
How to Fill Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Released the Notification for NDA I 04/2020 for the 418 Vacancies in Army, Navy, Airforce Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 08/01/2020 to 28/01/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC NDA Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Enrolled Candidate Can Download Admit Card.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
Check UPSC Other Exam Date (Video Hindi)
Download Exam Postponed Notice
Part II Registration
Re Print Application Form